Resonance Progress: counting...
Resonance will be assigned according to the principle that the earlier the participation ratio is higher. The number of VDCs obtained by early resonance conversion is about 10 times that of the stable period.
* The raised ETH will be used to return to the community to stimulate ecological construction.
If the ICEX softcap is not reached, the ETH in the resonance tank will be returned to the corresponding accounts.
Current Exchange Rate:
1 ETH = ... VDC
The vast Internet, is there an oasis that belongs to us? Yes, that is V-Dimension on Cloud (VDC). Technical geeks, in order to benefit the public, build a new "data empire" with blockchain technology. In the world of VDC, there is no border - information sharing, mutual benefit, value investment, exploration of wealth... This is the shared cloud world of the masses, which belongs to the mass bliss space.
In the future, VDC will belong to everyone. The VDC dev team comes from top cloud companies including Microsoft, Google and Amazon, and has a deep understanding of cloud services, big data computing and blockchain technologies. In order to break through the existing Internet structure of cloud services, the team constructed a huge data sharing platform on the distributed nodes for the public through careful design, combined with blockchain technology and decentralized anonymity.
Used to airdrop tokens to ETH, VDS and VDC communities.
Exchange Bounty: 100,000,000
Used to reward exchanges and trading users.
Ecosystem Bootstrap: 50,000,000
Used for initial ecological development, community building, project promotion, and rewarding volunteers.
Marketing Bounty: 25,000,000
Used to reward market tools, media and other partners.
Social Groups: 25,000,000
Used to reward genesis social group admins.
* The relevant distribution of VDC tokens will be strictly used in accordance with the corresponding rules, and the usage reports of VDC tokens will be released regularly. After the token economy stabilizes, the unused tokens will be burned periodically.
Total Fixed Supply：5,000,000,000 (5 billions)
Initial Resonance Rate：1 VDC=0.0000390625 ETH
ICEX Softcap：5000 ETH (success)
ICEX Phase：4 Block Weeks since Block 8005000
Copyright @ vdcx.io
CEX Now! Smart Contract: 0xe5fa9eaa53aff323f9a581551a9bb2ffb4282c8a
Scan QR code from imToken, Trust Wallet or other user managed wallet.
Send any amount >0.1 ETH, with Gas Price 10 Gwei, Gas Limit 800000.
DO NOT send ETH from exchanges which you do not control private key.
Consensus Cloud Service Network Infrastructure
1. Transfer ETH to the smart contract from user controlled wallet. Do NOT transfer ETH from exchange wallets. Minimum amount is 0.1 ETH.
2. 25% ICEX bonus will be released immediately, remaining 75% ICEX bonus will be released in 10 consequent blockchain weeks after ICEX phase.
VDC Resonance Smart Contract Address :
ICEX Bonus Rules
- ICEX Week 1: 300% VDC tokens (ended)
- ICEX Week 2: 250% VDC tokens (ended)
- ICEX Week 3: 200% VDC tokens (ended)
- ICEX Week 4: 150% VDC tokens (ended)
- After 4 ICEX weeks, no extra ICEX reward tokens.